Eye Level (formerly known as E.nopi) Math, Reading, and Writing is an after-school learning program designed to help children (pre-K to 12) master Math, Reading and Writing skills. It unlocks a child's potential using a proven method that nurtures achievement. It is the only program that teaches critical thinking!
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates for MATH & ENGLISH instructor positions.
The above positions involve working with students, primarily in grades Pre-K to High School in small group settings, providing both remediation and enrichment. All teaching materials will be provided. This is a year round part-time position, including summers (More hours and days may be available in the future). Long term commitment is also a must. Pay is $10-$15/hr depending on experience.
Note: Candidates should apply only if they can commit to long term (minimum 1 year).
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Patient, enthusiastic and enjoy working with children
- Able to communicate effectively with students, parents and co-workers.
- Should be proactive and able to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be flexible and available to work on evenings & Saturday.
- Work authorization in the USA.
- Competent in math up to Trigonometry (Math Instructor)
- Math and/or English test will be given during interview.
- Background check required.
-A student in college (undergraduate or graduate student) or a retired/working teacher and be willing to have a long term commitment (at least one year) preferred.
-Prior teaching/tutoring experience preferred.
-GPA of 3.0+ in school
Duties include but not limited to:
- Teach a group of 4-6 students
- Grade & record students' work
- Inventory & book keeping
- Assist in planning and preparing students' work
Send your resume to email@example.com; or call 408-520-0686